bash sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install apache2 sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 start git clone https://github.com/lillypad/click-jack.git cd click-jack/ sudo ln -s index.html /var/www/html/index.html
Open browser and go to http://127.0.0.1
- What is clickjacking? Clickjacking (User Interface redress attack, UI redress attack, UI redressing) is a malicious technique of tricking a Web user into clicking on something different from what the user perceives they are clicking on, thus potentially revealing confidential information or taking control of their computer while clicking on seemingly innocuous web pages. (Wikipedia)
Benefits of Clickjacking
- What can criminals gain from click-jacking
- Getting cost per click or CPC in advertisement campaigns
- Abusing affiliate programs
- Gettting likes on pages which users did not intend for publicity
- Gaining Twitter Followers
- Gaining access to webcam through flash without users knowledge
- Downloading and running malware
- Clear Events from Screen
- Show button which is causing the Clickjacking
- Debug info shown for mouse tracking
- Enable and disable clickjacking over certain elements as needed so page retains functionality
Where to use this?
- Penetration Testing Engagements with Phishing Involved
- Educational Purposes
You can find it here:
Thanks for reading!
Know your enemy!